The Garter Toss like the Bouquet toss is a traditional part of a wedding that some brides are choosing to not do. I always advise my brides to do whatever they want to do as it’s their wedding. Whether you do things traditionally, or completely modern, or as most of my brides – choose to do a bit of both, you “do you boo”! You and your fiance can make that decision.
- Branding Photos of Hair + Makeup Artist Kim Baker Beauty | Jen Vazquez Photography
- A Ghoulish Halloween Wedding at the Brazilian Room Tilden National Park in Berkeley | Anglelica + Vincent | Jen Vazquez Photography
- 3 Ways To Cut Costs When Wedding Planning
- The Best Wedding Emergency Kit List for Brides | Jen Vazquez Photography
- Five Reasons To Take Family Photos Every Year