Multiple Dates + Locations
Welcome to our Bay Area Mini Sessions! We’re thrilled to offer you the chance to capture beautiful moments with your loved ones against the stunning backdrop of the San Francisco Bay Area.
About Our Mini Sessions
Our mini sessions are the perfect opportunity for families, couples, generations, and individuals to have a professional photoshoot in the Bay Area without breaking the bank. These sessions are designed to be short, sweet, and cost-effective, making them ideal for those looking to capture special moments without the commitment of a full-length photoshoot.
Why Choose Our Mini Sessions:
- Affordability: We understand the importance of preserving memories, and our mini sessions offer high-quality photography at a fraction of the cost.
- Professional Expertise: Our experienced photographers know how to capture the unique beauty of the Bay Area and the connections between people.
- Quick Turnaround: You won’t have to wait long to receive your professionally edited photos as we return your gallery in two weeks so you have plenty of time to create those holiday cards.
- Limited Availability: These mini-sessions are in high demand, so book your slot early to secure your spot.
- Professional Printer: Our galleries include a professional printer and you get our photographer discount for holiday photos.
BOOKING YOUR MINI SESSION:
Ready to capture your special moments in the Bay Area? Booking your mini session is easy. Simply choose your preferred date and time slot, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have two different types of sessions this year:
INDOOR SESSIONS WITH HAIR AND MAKEUP
Outdoor Sessions at multiple locations from San Jose to Morgan Hill
Have questions or need more information about our Bay Area mini sessions? Feel free to reach out to us HERE so we can assist you.
CHECK OUT THE LAST BLOG POSTS:
Wedding planning can be a challenging task, and even the most meticulous planning may not prevent unforeseen emergencies. That’s why having an emergency kit can be helpful on your wedding day. It’s like insurance for the unexpected. While not all items on the list are necessary, it’s best to be
Planning a wedding can be an exciting and memorable experience, but it can also be a significant financial burden. With the average cost of a wedding in the US for 2023 being around $29,000, it’s essential to be mindful of expenses and cut costs wherever possible. In addition to shortening
A Ghoulish Halloween Wedding at the Brazilian Room Tilden National Park in Berkeley | Anglelica + Vincent | Jen Vazquez Photography
This blog post captures the spooktacular Halloween wedding of Angelica and Vincent at the Brazilian Room in Berkeley. Photographer, Jen Vazquez, was excited to hear that the bride would be wearing black and that the wedding would have a Halloween theme. With the help of the talented wedding planner, Leann
Kim Baker of Kim Baker Beauty became a fan of makeup as a competitive dancer in high school and found a creative outlet by doing her own. After applying makeup for her teammates during performances and her friends for school dances she fell in love with seeing their reactions of