I thought it might be helpful to share my ideal timeline with photography being highlighted. This timeline is for you if you are a bride who wants a focus on photography, so you can relive your wedding day for years and years to come. This sample timeline (a roadmap for what’s happening when on a wedding day) is super photography friendly. It also helps when things go a bit off on the wedding day as it allows for someone arriving late or a wedding vendor who doesn’t finish on time.
- Branding Photos | Denise Brinkman | Photo Organizer, Album Creator + Educator | Jen Vazquez Photography
- Branding Photos of Hair + Makeup Artist Kim Baker Beauty | Jen Vazquez Photography
- A Ghoulish Halloween Wedding at the Brazilian Room Tilden National Park in Berkeley | Anglelica + Vincent | Jen Vazquez Photography
- 3 Ways To Cut Costs When Wedding Planning
- The Best Wedding Emergency Kit List for Brides | Jen Vazquez Photography