Getting married is a major life event that you’ll never forget. If you’re planning to walk down the aisle with that special someone, a backyard wedding is a great way to say your vows and tie the knot on a budget. Whether your outdoor space is large or small, it’s easy to plan a backyard wedding if you know where to start. From summer celebrations to a beautiful autumn ceremony, read on to learn how you can plan your wedding for a special moment right in your own backyard.
- Branding Photos of Hair + Makeup Artist Kim Baker Beauty | Jen Vazquez Photography
- A Ghoulish Halloween Wedding at the Brazilian Room Tilden National Park in Berkeley | Anglelica + Vincent | Jen Vazquez Photography
- 3 Ways To Cut Costs When Wedding Planning
- The Best Wedding Emergency Kit List for Brides | Jen Vazquez Photography
- Five Reasons To Take Family Photos Every Year