How to Prepare for a Virtual Shoot by Jen Vazquez Photography
- Find the light near a window with no direct sun rays
- Tidy the room or the immediate area we will be photographing
- Have your props and wardrobe changes on hand
- Charge it fully
- Clear at least 5-7 GB of space
- Turn off notifications
- Clean outer camera lens (not the selfie side)
- Download the app to your cell phone Apple App OR Google Play
- Get your tripod ready (can be as simple as a stacked can of beans and a hair tie!). Having a friend hold the cell phone, there may be motion blur, so best to set it up.
- If you touch your phone during the shoot, please ensure you clean outer camera lens again as fingers have oils on them and make for a blurry photo.
- Go to the app and share the ID number from the app me via text (408-462-0642)
- Share with me the outfit(s) and location for the shoot, so I can confirm the light is good. If not, no worries, I can always find a spot with good light.
AFTER THE SHOOT
- Don’t delete the app or turn your phone off as the images will still be downloading.
- You will get the edited images within a week to your email. It will be a gallery where you can make a favorites list and then download them all
Branding Photos | Kim Baker Beauty | Jen Vazquez PhotographyAbout Kim Kim Baker of Kim Baker Beauty became a fan of makeup as a competitive dancer in high school and found a creative outlet by doing her own. After applying makeup for her teammates during performances...
Virtual Brand PhotographyBrand Photos from the comfort of your home or office. This way you get consistent photos that you can use to market your business. All you need is your cell phone and a cell phone holder. Virtual Brand Photography is $250. This is what's...
Branding Mini Sessions by Bay Area Branding Photographer Jen Vazquez Photography. In different cities throughout the Bay Area, California