Bridesmaids gifts are a great idea. It’s a great way to ask them to be in your wedding party. Here are some tips:
Don’t rush out and asked your bestie right away. Take some time to make the right decision. Here’s a blog post that can help you with that decision.
When Should You Get Them?
There no particular timeframe for getting and giving bridesmaid gifts. Aim for no later than one to two months before your wedding, since the last thing you want to do the week before your wedding is shop for presents. You can wait for seasonal sales or search for the perfect gift.
How Much Should You Spend?
Consider two main things when budgeting for bridesmaid gifts:
- how much your wedding budget will allow
- how much your bridesmaids are spending to be in your wedding.
The first question is obvious, spend what you can. Remember that it’s how thoughtful the gift is not how much you spend.
The second one is a little trickier. Keep in mind that your bridesmaids are spending money to be in your wedding. Think of the parties leading up to the wedding, sometime travel and hotel and the wedding attire also. $50 and $150 is a typical budget.
The maid of honor typically gets something a bit more special and don’t forget flower girls, and junior bridesmaids.
When do you give them?
There are a couple ways to give them:
- Give part of the gift or the whole gift when you ask them to be in your wedding
- Give them at the rehearsal dinner
- Give them the morning of your wedding when you are getting ready
- Create a bridal party luncheon a few weeks before the wedding and give them then
Note: While I chose these gifts as things I would personally give, some of these links are affiliate links where if you purchase, you won’t pay more but I’ll get a tiny stipend.
• Vacuum Insulated
• Cold up to 9 hours and hot up to 3
• 304 Grade – 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Copper Coated Insulation
• Sweat Free and Holds 12oz
• Premium Commercial Grade Outdoor Vinyl for Name
•Hand Wash ONLY to Receive the Longest Life Possible for Vinyl
- Set of 6
- Great Gift for Bachelorette Party
- Customized With Wedding Date, and Names
- Fast & Free Shipping
- Proudly designed and printed in United States
- Bridesmaid Box
- Two colors
- Multiple options
- Personalized box with bridesmaid name
- 18K White Gold plated, Grade AAAAA Tear Drop Cubic Zirconia
- POST Earrings H 1/2 in (1.3 cm) x W 3/8 in (1 cm), Hypoallergenic
- Hypoallergenic, lead & nickel free. Will not tarnish with proper care and will not turn skin green
- Included: “I couldn’t say ‘I Do’…” card, gift box & ribbon.
- Dimensions: Approx- 8-1/2″ (H) x 2-3/4″ (D) 20oz capacity
- Multiple colors and patterns and personalized
- BPA-FREE, Non Toxic Kitchen Grade Stainless Steel Bottles
- Vacuum Insulation Keeps Drinks Cold for 24 Hours, Hot 12 Hours
- Clear Push on Lid
- Stainless Steel Straw
- Thousands of reviews
- Multiple colors to fit any wedding color scheme
Get the best wedding emergency kit list for your wedding day! I help the adventurous, fun, & playful party bride capture the life in her wedding while she celebrates the wedding of her life!
2022 Wedding Trends according to PinterestYesterday, Pinterest published this blog “Wedding season is back and Pinterest is inspiring a new look to walking down the aisle”. Let’s hit the highlights. We all know that people on Pinterest “Pinners” look to Pinterest...
Lake Tahoe Elopements and Weddings by Jen Vazquez Elopement Photographer
How to Choose your Wedding Colors Hi there brides!! I know that for most brides the first step in dreaming about planning your wedding is figuring out the wedding colors. I thought I'd bring you some times to narrow down your color theme and then let you feast your...
Since the wedding day moves quickly, and every moment is so precious. By using these five tips to prep for my arrival, it truly allows us to maximize the little time we have to photograph the details and getting ready with your favorite ladies!
I help the fun & playful party bride capture the life in her wedding while she celebrates the wedding of her life – Get your free Wedding Planning Guide!
How to relax when planning a wedding by San Jose Wedding Photographer Jen Vazquez Photography
Gifts for your bridesmaid or girlfriends for the holidays by Jen Vazquez Photography
Bridal Tea Party Shower in Morgan Hill by Jen Vazquez Photography. This darling idea was created by Northern California wedding vendors.
California Wedding Photographer Jen Vazquez Photography discusses what her former brides who have gotten married want you to know!