A popular favorite modern reception trend is the sweetheart table. A sweetheart table is an alternative to a table your who wedding party sits at. You can have your wedding party sit with their significant others at a few tables, which they will really appreciate!
A sweet heart table just two chairs or a love seat for the newlyweds. It’s quite romantic. It gives the couple time alone not to just eat, but also have private conversations.
Here are three tips for a sweetheart table.
- Make sure that your table is large enough to hold two place settings, a centerpiece, decorations and the meal with room for the bride’s bouquet.
- Ensure that the chairs are quite comfortable. You can add padding or pillows or even use a loveseat. You want to be comfortable the entire wedding, not just the meal.
- Make sure the background is beautiful. You can use the background that’s there or embellish what’s there by putting up flowers, garland, etc.
- Place the table in the center of the room. this ensures most everyone can see the couple and take pictures.
- You can also place a bell on this table that family and friends can ring – where you two will kiss.
I’d love to capture your special day. If you are engaged, give me a call or email so we can arrange a time to meet. If you like your photographer, you will get better images.
//Credit// Thanks to @thelinenbar for Linen, @baycakesdesign for personal cakes, @dubonfloraldesign for flowers, @kellydesign.co for place cards, groom’s ring by Naturaleza Organic Jewelry –Recycled Yellow Gold with Wood Inlay @naturalezanica, bride’s ring Amazon Collection Yellow Gold-Green Amethyst-Peridot-Diamond @amazonfashion, dinnerware by Wedgwood Oberon Set Rimmed in 22k Gold @wedgwooduk, flatware by Lekoch – Stainless Steel Flatware in Golden @lekochflatware, stemware by Danesco – Mouth Blown Color Infused Stemware in Green @danesco_inc, and styling and venue by Nancy at Redwood Retreat at Fernwood Cellars in Gilory @redwoodretreat.