Muir Woods and Muir Beach Engagement Session | Eric + Vanessa
I had so much fun with these two!
We originally were going to into Muir Woods but they recently started taking reservations to go into the woods online (it’s highly unusual for a state park). So, instead of canceling or going somewhere else, we decided to just drive and find some beautiful locations in Muir Woods but on the outskirts.
We also ended up finding Muir Beach only 2 minutes from that location. What started out as a bummer ended up being so beautiful.
Eric and Vanessa are high school sweethearts, who grew in love together. They have been together for 10 years.
They will be getting married in Nevada in 2020. What an honor that they booked me in 2018 for the 2020 wedding. More and more couples are booking a wedding photographer prior to having a venue.
It comes down to deciding upon what is important to you in your wedding and securing those first. For Vanessa and Eric it was wedding photography.
Enjoy the images and come back in 2020 for the wedding images!
- 5 tips to prepare for your photographer’s arrival on your wedding day
- 7 Things I’m obsessed with right now | August Edition
- Romantic Ranch Wedding at Coyote Ranch in California | Amanda + Robert | Jen Vazquez Photography
- Club at Ruby Hill Wedding with 2018 Pantone Color of the Year by Jen Vazquez Photography
- Rustic Bernal Ranch Engagement Session | Meghan + Esau | Jen Vazquez Photography