With all of the creative ways brides have been coming up with to ask their besties to stand by them on their wedding day Jen (of Jen Vazquez Photography) and Kim (of Kim Baker Beauty) came up with the idea of their bride hosting a tea party to “propose” to her girls. Our Stylist (Crush Co.) created a really fun girly tea party that would be such an exciting treat for all future bridesmaids and the bride alike. We brought in modern teacups and China with touches of gold to add a glam contemporary feel.
The gifts were put together by Kayli of Crushco Design using white shiny boxes with gold trip and includes tea party items with pink tissue. The velvet linens from ModMix Studio provided a decadent rich texture to both the dining table and buffet table.
With the tea party taking place inside a modern barn (with the vineyard as a backdrop, ) we wanted to bring a touch of the garden in by building a modern trellis for seascapes to adorn with florals as the backdrop for all of the pretty little bites from Salt and Honey. Kayli of CrushCo Design wanted to bring in florals anywhere we could as kind of a nod to the typical vintage floral patterned tea party we all know and love.
Overall we went for a fresh and feminine style that brides could easily pull off for their own tea parties! And as one reward of our hard work, we have been published in http://dancingwithher.com/bridal-party-tea-party/.
If you are planning a bridal party or wedding, please check out our fabulous vendors:
- Photographer: Jen Vazquez Photography
- Makeup Lead Artist: Kim Baker Gomez
- Makeup Second Artist – Megan Donovan
- Clothing Designer/Stylist: The Taste Studio
- Hair Artist: Isabelle Jackson
- Rentals: Abbey Party Rents SF & One True Love Vintage
- Linens: Mod Mix Studio
- Caterer/Baker: Salt and Honey
- Calligrapher: Katie Kubitz Design
- Florist: Seascape Flowers
- Designer: CrushCo Design
- Teacup Candles: Tea Cups to Candles
- Models: Marynel (bride) / Nina / Joslin / Stephanie / Kristen / Jessa
To read more blogs and tips and tricks for wedding planning —> CLICK HERE